Another beautiful Boomerang Beach wedding for a beautiful couple at Mobys Beachside Retreat
Ceremony: Josh & Jackie chose to get married in the garden within Mobys Beachside Retreat at Boomerang Beach. The sun was shining and the garden looked amazing. Whilst the happy couple and their bridal party where out and about in Pacific Palms with their photographer Kirk Owers friends and family of Josh & Jackie enjoyed a few cool drinks on the poolside deck at Mobys on Red Gum
Reception Dinner: Was held in the Mobys Function Centre.
Guests were treated to entrees and Main meals which were presented on sharing platters to each table. Josh & Jackie chose the following meals which were prepared by Mobys on Red Gum head chef Evan McMahon:
- Salt & Pepper Squid, lime mayo, mint & chilli salad, nam jim dressing
- Twice Cooked pork belly, rhubarb ginger & plum relish, bitter green salad
- Grilled garlic skewered prawns
- Marinated whole Roasted eye fillet Med Rare. Saute mushrooms, baby spinach, Paris mash, red wine jus
- Master stock braised duck leg, long grain rice, chilli, cucumber & mint salad with crispy shallots & a tamarind glaze
- Marinated Lamb backstrap, warm salad freekah, roast pumpkin, Kalamata olives, crème Burradoc farm fetta, lemon & olive oil, pomegranate jus
The following businesses, chosen by Jackie & Josh did an amazing job;
- Photographer: Kirk Owers photography
- Hair: Jenna Osbourne
- Make Up: Forever Hair and Beauty
- Flowers: Green Room Botanicals
- Band: Howard Sherman Soul Glo Trip
- Dress: Peter Trend’s Bridal
- Cake: Nadine, The Cake Queen
- Celebrant: Sarah Julian
Mobys would like to thank and give credit to Kirk Owers Photography for providing the great images in our gallery.
We would like to wish Josh & Jackie every happiness for the future and thank them again for choosing Mobys.