Congratulations Sharon & Halden!
Sharon and Halden were married at Pacific Palms in May.
Vows were exchanged at:
The Green Cathedral, Tiona, Pacific Palms
Wedding Reception held at:
Mobys on Red Gum Restaurant
Mobys Beachside Retreat, Boomerang Beach, Pacific Palms
Entrees and mains were presented to each table on small platters which were passed around. Guests enjoyed
- Salt & Pepper squid, lime mayo, mint and chilli salad Nam Jim dressing
- Twice cooked pork belly, rhubarb, ginger and plum relish, bitter green salad
- Marinated lamb Back Strap, warm salad freekah, roast pumpkin, Kalamata olives, Burraduc farm fetta, lemon & olive oil,pomegranate jus
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad, sweet potato, chickpea, sultana, cumin, almonds, fresh herbs & light hariss dressing & crème fraiche
- Chicken Supreme stuffed with brie & thyme wrapped in prosciutto, polenta, steamed greens with a creamy mushroom sauce.
The Mobys team would like to wish Sharon & Halden every happiness for the future